Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rules and Regulations

Today I decided that instead of giving you all my ideas and tidbits of wisdom for the day that I would lay down some rules that I will be using as guidelines when writing. For starters, I feel I have been getting too much spam from all the comments on the blog... okay not really-- in fact I would appreciate it if you did leave comments as to your thoughts and opinions so that I can address these in further posts.

Okay on to more important matters.

I am, in every sense of the phrase, a born-again Christian. I believe solely in the truth of the Bible as the Holy Spirit's message to certain divinely appointed men as a message from God. I believe in the Resurrection of the dead with the coming of Christ, and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ Himself on the third day. I also believe in the pardon of sins by this act and all sins that are and have been committed. I try every day to abide in every way I can in God and the relationship I have with Him. I believe God is the ultimate source of justice and that as our Creator He has the authority to decide what is just and what is not. I also believe in the eternity of Hell and Heaven and that the Bible clearly dictates that few will enter Heaven. 

Now many people may think ridiculous things like "How does he still manage to be so lovable and hilarious and Christian at the same time?!?!?! Aren't they all boring?" Well know you know. Christians are not all sticks-in-the-mud, and we can be great fun!

3 comments:

  1. oh yeah "lovable" is definitely the first word that comes to mind *rolls eyes* jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally opposite from your last post, I must say. But, amen brother! :D And who says Christians are boring? Anyone who does obviously has never been to OCS... We are far from boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha no kidding! Great post, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete